If you go to TikTok, you will discover different kinds of video: funny, dance, challenge, romantic, etc. These types of videos let you get more tiktok likes, followers, and shares. This is due to the ease with which TikTok allows all users to personalize a video. Indeed, you can add filters, music, integrate a video into your main video, etc. By this time, you may have noticed that most users are using the reverse effect in their video. If you are interested in this type of video, we have listed in this article the steps to reverse a TikTok video.
How to play a TikTok video backward?
It is not at all difficult to reverse a TikTok video because you have many solutions to achieve this:
If you choose to reverse a TikTok video on the app itself, you can refer to the following steps:
- First, open the TikTok app on your Android or iOS.
- Then press the “+” icon and the red button on the application interface to start recording your video. When you are finished, click on the “√” icon.
- To reverse the TikTok video, tap the “Effects” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- At the end of the list, you have the “TIME” tab and press “Reverse.”
- Finally, to save the changes and publish the video, press “Save” and “Publish.”
Online application – Clideo
You can also use an online video editor like Clideo to play a TikTok video backward. The advantage of an online tool is that you do not have to install the program on your PC or mobile. Thus, you will gain storage space. Now follow the following steps to reverse a TikTok video online.
- First, import your video on the PC (note that most online tools do not offer a mobile version of their application).
- Once the video is on your PC, go to the online application site and click on the “Reverse video” tool.
- Then, import your file by clicking on the “Choose file.”
- Once the video has been uploaded to the site, you can select the speed of the video if necessary.
- Finally, click on “Reverse” to apply the changes, click on “Download” to export your video and upload it to TikTok.
Desktop application – ApowerEdit
For many reasons, you may prefer desktop video editing software like ApowerEdit to reverse the speed of a TikTok video upside down. Not only is the result very professional, but you can also access other more advanced tools to make more changes to your TikTok video. We now guide you on how to create a reverse video on TikTok.
- Download and install the program on your PC.
- Then import the video that you are going to share on TikTok on the program interface.
- Next, drag the video onto the track and click on the pencil icon “Edit” – and check the box “Reverse.” The video will reverse automatically.
- Finally, click on “ok” – “Export” to finalize the video and upload it to TikTok.
Tips: if you want to add effects, images, text, animations, music to your TikTok video, you can very well find it all on this same program.
From now on, you will know how to reverse a TikTok video with ease. You have three different solutions, and it’s up to you to choose the one that best meets your needs. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the comment.